At HDRB&B, we understand the complexities of land use law and the impact it can have on our clients’ property rights and development plans. We work closely with our clients to develop customized strategies to meet their specific needs.
- Zoning and Land Use Approvals: We assist our clients in navigating the complex world of zoning and land use approvals. Our attorneys have extensive experience in working with local zoning boards and planning commissions, and we use our knowledge and expertise to help our clients obtain the necessary approvals for their development projects.
- Land Use Planning: We help clients develop comprehensive land use plans that comply with local, state, and federal regulations. Our attorneys work closely with land use planners and other experts to develop effective strategies for maximizing the value of our clients’ property.
- Redevelopment Law: We advise private and public clients on a wide array of issues concerning redevelopment of property including areas in need of redevelopment, affordable housing and PILOT agreements.
- Environmental Law: We work with trusted advisors and LSRP’s when necessary to deal with a variety of issues involving environmental concerns including compliance with state and federal regulations, permitting, and environmental impact assessments. Our attorneys work closely with environmental consultants and other experts to provide comprehensive legal advice to our clients.
- Land Use Litigation: We represent both private and public entities in all facets of land use litigation, including appeals of board determinations.