HDRB&B is hiring!
Department: Trusts & Estates, Elder Law
Reports To: Partner, Trusts & Estates
FLSA Status: Exempt
Employment Status: Full-Time
HDRB&B is seeking an experienced Elder Law associate attorney to join the firm. Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Trust & Estates/Elder Law;
- Advising clients on Medicaid eligibility and long-term care planning strategies;
- Preparing Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts including Irrevocable Income Only Asset Protection Trusts;
- Supervising the preparation of applications for Medicaid and pooled trusts;
- Preparing and filing probate petitions in New York Surrogate’s Court;
- Preparing and filing guardianship petitions;
- Preparing estate planning documents, such as Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Advance Directives for Health Care;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Highly organized;
- Excellent oral/written communications skills;
- Ability to exercise good judgment and be proactive.
HDRB&B offers a collegial and family environment. We provide employees with Medical, HRA, 401(k) plan participation with matching contributions, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and paid vacation and holidays. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume to Erica Rivera at email@example.com and include salary/compensation expectations in the body of your email. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.