Associate: Matrimonial Practice Group
REPORTS TO: Partner, Matrimonial Law
FLSA Status: Exempt
Employment Status: Full-time
Hartmann Doherty Rosa Berman & Bulbulia LLC, a New Jersey based full-service law firm with offices in Hackensack, Short Hills, and New York City, specializing in complex commercial litigation, white-collar criminal prosecutions, government investigations, class action defense, employment law counseling & litigation, corporate transactions, commercial real estate transactions, trusts & estates planning, estate litigation, and matrimonial law, is seeking an experienced Family Law associate attorney to join the firm.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Matrimonial Law;
- Admitted to the New Jersey & New York State Bar;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Strong work ethic and commitment to delivering excellent client service;
- Excellent oral/written communications skills;
- Ability to exercise good judgment, be highly organized and proactive;
- The ability to handle court appearances;
- The ability to independently manage their own case load;
- Heavy concentration on Motion preparation.
Our firm offers a collegial and family environment. We provide employees with Medical, 401(k) plan participation with matching contributions, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and paid vacation and holidays. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume to Erica Rivera at email@example.com and include salary/compensation expectations in the body of your email. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.