65 Route 4 East, River Edge, New Jersey 07661 t: 201 441 9056
51 JFK Parkway, Suite 245, Short Hills, New Jersey 07078 t: 973 467 1325
565 Fifth Ave, 7th Floor, New York, New York 10017 t: 212 344 4619
Hartmann, Doherty, Rosa, Berman & Bulbulia
65 Route 4 East
River Edge, New Jersey 07661
- Harvard Law School, Juris Doctor, 1998
- Amherst College, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
- Naim was selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers®* as a Rising Star in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- State of New Jersey (1999)
- New York (1999)
Naim practices in the area of Trusts & Estates. Naim's practice focuses on the following:
- Drafting all types of wills, trusts and other estate planning documents, including family limited liability company agreements, prenuptial agreements, cross purchase agreements, off-shore trusts, documents to complete sales to intentionally defective grantor trusts, and private foundation formation documents;
- Advising clients on federal estate and gift tax planning, asset protection planning, federal income tax planning, business succession planning, philanthropic planning, premarital planning, and choosing of financial advisors (including investment professionals, accountants and insurance agents);
- Assisting matrimonial attorneys in evaluating and resolving (and where necessary, litigating) the treatment of clients' interests in existing trusts in divorce actions;
- Administering deceased clients' estates and serving as a fiduciary for estates and trusts, as well as advising executors and trustees in the discharge of their fiduciary duties; and
- Representing individuals in will contests and other trusts and estates related litigation matters.
- Counseling business owners regarding the sale of their businesses, as well as serving as a consultant for business owners in formulating overall business strategies.
Prior to joining HDRB&B, Naim chaired the Trusts & Estates Department at Skoloff & Wolfe, P.C., and was an associate at Dewey Ballantine, and Kirkland & Ellis.
Naim has published articles on a variety of issues, including, the importance of interim wills for divorcing clients, the importance of insurance trusts in matrimonial agreements and protecting a business from a divorce.
Naim recently spoke on a Tax panel at Seton Hall Law School.
Naim was selected as a Rising Star as published in the April 2009, 2010, and 2011 issues of New Jersey Monthly Magazine.
Naim is serving as a trustee for the Harvard Law School Association of New Jersey.