- University of Rochester (B.A., Political Science and History, 2010)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- State of New Jersey (2013)
- State of New York (2014)
- Southern District of New York (pending)
- Eastern District of New York (pending)
- New Jersey District Court (2013)
Tal is an associate in HDRB&B’s litigation group. He is a 2013 graduate of Fordham University School of Law, where he received The Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, for his service in the public sector throughout law school.
Prior to graduating Fordham, Tal worked in the organized crime bureau of the Rackets Division for the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. He also interned in the legal department of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York where he focused on foreign bank regulation. He also worked in the Credit Suisse Legal and Compliance Department’s life finance group.