- Univ. of Miami, School of Law (J.D. 1986)
- SUNY Binghamton, Harpur College (B.A. 1983)
- New Jersey
- New York
Robert S. Goldenberg has practiced real estate law for more than twenty-five years. He has dedicated his practice to the representation of private and institutional lenders in secured commercial real estate transactions involving properties primarily in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Mr. Goldenberg is well skilled in the legal aspect of all phases of real estate transactions, from acquisition through ultimate disposition. He has negotiated, structured and closed thousands of commercial loans, typically involving the renovation or ground up construction of properties ranging from single family homes to apartment buildings and industrial facilities. He also represents lenders in debt restructuring transactions, often involving numerous properties in multiple states. In addition, he has represented private lenders in procuring secured lines of credit with financial institutions, sales of loan portfolios and loan workouts.
Mr. Goldenberg is known for producing creative and practical solutions to complex lending transactions. His vast experience, proclivity for timely and accurate responses, and strict attention to detail provides him with the unique ability to service his clients’ needs in time-sensitive and complex transactions.
Areas of Concentration:
- Hard Money Lending
- Real Estate Secured Lending
- Construction Lending
- Private Lending
- Loan Workouts
- Private Lenders
- Hard Money Lenders
- Institutional Lenders
- Mortgage Bankers/Brokers
- Development Companies
- Represented Lender in connection with a $3.4M ground-up construction loan in Brooklyn.
- Represented Lender in connection with a 2.3M acquisition and renovation loan involving multiple apartment buildings in Philadelphia.
- Represented Lender in connection with a $1.65M debt refinance loan to a family owned funeral parlor business securing multiple properties across three states.
- Represented purchaser in connection with a multi-million dollar purchase of a loan portfolio from an institutional lender.
- Represented Lender in connection with a $3.4M debt refinance loan involving three apartment buildings in Brooklyn.
- Represented Lender in connection with a $750K acquisition and renovation loan involving properties in Essex, Monmouth and Ocean Counties, NJ.
- Represented Lender in connection with a $1.3M debt refinance loan involving three apartment buildings in Brooklyn.
- Represented lender in connection with a $1.5M loan involving acquisition and renovation of a single family house in Chatham, NJ.
- Represented Lender in connection with a $2.75M acquisition and construction loan in Harlem.
- Represented lender in connection with a $6.2M loan involving debt refinance and construction of three commercial buildings in Queens and Long Island, NY.
- Represented private lender in connection with a $40M secured revolving credit facility made available by an institutional asset-based lender.