- Harvard Law School (J.D. 1998)
- Amherst College (B.A. 1995)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Naim was selected to the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers®* as a Rising Star in 2009-2011.
Naim D. Bulbulia is the head of HDRBB’s Trust & Estates Group. His practice focuses on:
- Drafting all types of wills, trusts and other estate planning documents, including family limited liability company agreements, prenuptial agreements, cross purchase agreements, off-shore trusts, documents to complete sales to intentionally defective grantor trusts, and private foundation formation documents.
- Advising clients on federal estate and gift tax planning, asset protection planning, federal income tax planning, business succession planning, philanthropic planning, premarital planning, and choosing of financial advisors (including investment professionals, accountants and insurance agents).
- Estate administrating, including serving as a fiduciary for estates and trusts, as well as advising executors and trustees in the discharge of their fiduciary duties.
- Representing individuals in will contests and other trusts and estates related litigation matters.
- Assisting matrimonial attorneys in evaluating and resolving (and where necessary, litigating) the treatment of clients’ interests in existing trusts in divorce actions.
- Counseling business owners regarding the sale of their businesses, as well as serving as a consultant for business owners in formulating overall business strategies.
Prior to joining HDRB&B, Naim chaired the Trusts & Estates Department at Skoloff & Wolfe, P.C. He also was an associate at Dewey Ballantine, LLP and Kirkland & Ellis, LLP.
Naim has published articles on a variety of issues, including, the importance of interim wills for divorcing clients, the importance of insurance trusts in matrimonial agreements and protecting a business from a divorce. Naim was selected to the list of Top Young Attorneys in New Jersey by peer recognition and New Jersey Monthly in 2009-2013, and to the list of Super Lawyer in Trusts & Estates in 2015. New Jersey Law Journal selected Naim as one of 50 New Leaders of the Bar in 2012.
Naim formerly served as a Trustee for the Harvard Law School Association of New Jersey, as a member of the Board of Trustees for the Association for Children of New Jersey (ACNJ), as a member of the Board of Trustees for the Northern New Jersey Squash and Racquets Association (NNJSRA), and as a member of the Board of Trustees for the Millburn Soccer Club.
Naim currently serves as a member of the Board of Trustees of Millburn Short Hills Youth Baseball.