- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D. 1971
- St. Peter's College, 1968, B.S. Sociology
- New Jersey, 1971
- New York, 1981
- AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers®*, Personal Injury Litigation (2007-2012)
- N.J. Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Leonard P. Rosa is a partner in the firm’s litigation group. His practice focuses on personal injury and criminal defense cases. Len has more than forty (40) years of trial experience at the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division and Supreme Court levels. He is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Civil Trial Attorney and has tried to verdict almost 300 personal injury trials. Len also regularly serves as a court-appointed arbitrator in Passaic County.
Prior to joining HDRB&B, Mr. Rosa was a partner at Harwood Lloyd in Hackensack, NJ, and Norton, Sheehy, Higgins & Rosa, P.C., in Woodland Park, NJ. He also served as Municipal Prosecutor in Lyndhurst for 26 years, from 1973 to 1999, and has been a Master in the Morris Pashman American Inn of Court since its inception in 1988.
Len served as a Captain in the U.S. Army Reserve, Armor Corp. (retired).